Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 & OCZ Enyo
SSDs are being used for more than just expensive boot/application drives. Personally, I use a couple of old SSDs connected to Apricorn SATA-to-USB adapters as Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6 install discs.Ultimate Performance expands new worlds.
Kingston's DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) features the latest technology for USB Flash drives, making it ideal for early adopters who want to take advantage of all the performance improvements offered by USB 3.0 right away.
- Capacities ? 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Requirements ? system with USB 3.0 port
- Backwards Compatible ? with USB 2.0
- Fast ? data transfer rates for USB 3.0 to 80MB/sec. read and 60MB/sec. write; USB 2.0 = 30MB/sec. read and 30MB/sec. write
- Dimensions ? 2.90 x 0.87 x 0.63 Inches (73.70mm x 22.20mm x 16.10mm)
- Operating Temperature ? 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Practical ? durable casing with a solid lanyard loop
- Storage Temperature ? -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 0.5 inches ; 4 ounces